Train delays between Barrow and Workington due to signalling problems
Published at 15:24, Friday, 10 January 2014
TRAINS between Barrow and Workington are being delayed due to signalling problems.
Trains are having to run at reduced speed on the line, which is causing services though these stations to be delayed.
Northern Rail said an estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Businesses backing calls to improve Cumbria rail services (4 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|