Time left for Cumbria to have say on local pharmacies
Published at 12:01, Tuesday, 20 May 2014
THE opportunity for people to have a say on local pharmacies in Cumbria will end soon.
Cumbria’s Health and Wellbeing Board is reminding people they still have time to share their the views on the provision of pharmacy services in Cumbria before the consultation ends on 30 May.
The Board is asking the public for their views in order to help develop a Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments (PNA) for their area.
Previously, NHS primary care trusts carried out these routine assessments which act as a guide for people wishing to open new pharmacies or dispensaries in Cumbria, or if existing pharmacies wish to expand. The last PNA was carried out in Cumbria in 2011.
The county’s Health and Wellbeing Board are also keen for pharmacies and dispensing GP practices to share their views. The consultation runs until 30 May and views can be shared at: www.haveyoursay.org.uk
The Board will then consider all the responses and publish a draft PNA later in the year for a formal 60 day consultation.
For more information contact Colin Phipps 01228 221023
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|