Teenage motorcyclist injured in crash in Barrow
Last updated at 09:12, Tuesday, 25 March 2014
AN 18-YEAR-OLD motorbike rider has been injured in a crash with a car in Barrow.
Police were called to the junction between Nelson Street and Duke Street at approximately 1.54pm on Monday March 24, following reports of a road traffic collision between a Honda motorbike and another vehicle.
A man, from Barrow, has sustained a minor leg injury and was taken to Furness General Hospital.
The road was partially closed while police officers and an ambulance attended the scene - it has since reopened.
First published at 14:20, Monday, 24 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|