Teenage motorcyclist injured in crash in Barrow
Last updated at 09:12, Tuesday, 25 March 2014
AN 18-YEAR-OLD motorbike rider has been injured in a crash with a car in Barrow.
Police were called to the junction between Nelson Street and Duke Street at approximately 1.54pm on Monday March 24, following reports of a road traffic collision between a Honda motorbike and another vehicle.
A man, from Barrow, has sustained a minor leg injury and was taken to Furness General Hospital.
The road was partially closed while police officers and an ambulance attended the scene - it has since reopened.
First published at 14:20, Monday, 24 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Glorious pub grub
- Police urge public to report selfish parkers in Ulverston (10 comments)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (59 comments)
- New youth structure brought under Barrow AFC banner (14 comments)
- ‘I love Ulverston because...’ Paul Jarvis
- Ulverston homes plan ‘on hold’ amid A590 safety fears (5 comments)
- Education drive launched in memory of Ulverston man
- Motorist forced car to hit kerb on Ulverston roundabout (3 comments)
- Dog fans fill the fell tops
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|