Suspect held after damage to Millom takeaway
Published at 17:10, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
A MAN has been arrested after more than £250-worth of damage was caused to a takeaway.
A window of the kebab shop CK’s, in Market Square, Millom, was smashed on Saturday at some point after 9pm.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and has been released on bail. Witnesses to the incident can contact Cumbria police on 101.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|