M6 Cumbria speed limit back to normal following strong winds
Last updated at 08:55, Saturday, 22 February 2014
STRONG winds caused a stretch of the M6 in Cumbria to have temporary speed limits of 50mph yesterday evening.
The route between junction 37 on the A684 (Kendal) and junction 40 on the A66 (Penrith) was affected.
The speed limit returned to normal at 7.50pm.
First published at 17:46, Friday, 21 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- X Factor star surprises young Barrow fans (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|