South Cumbria weekend weather update
Last updated at 10:00, Friday, 25 July 2014
Today the temperature will reach highs of 26°C and lows of 17°C. There will be some cloud from 2.00pm to 5.00pm but otherwise a very bright and sunny day.
Saturday will be considerably cooler with highs of 22°C. The skies will be cloudy for most of the day with some light showers at around 9.00pm.
Sunday will be cooler still with highs of 18°C and rain showers from 1.00pm onwards.
First published at 09:56, Friday, 25 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|