South Cumbria roof fall probe twist
Last updated at 15:01, Sunday, 19 January 2014
THE investigation into the death of a joiner who fell from a South Cumbria roof could become a criminal case.
Jason Pennington died, aged 42, on October 25 2011 after falling 50ft through a skylight at the West Cumberland Farmers depot, in Lindal.
Both police and the Health and Safety Executive have investigated the case.
Police said yesterday the case in now in the hands of the CPS which will consider whether there is a criminal case.
First published at 14:50, Sunday, 19 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|