South Cumbria bank holiday weather
Last updated at 16:39, Friday, 02 May 2014
Read the South Cumbria forecast for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
A clear night on Friday will give way to a mostly cloudy day on Saturday with a very brief sunny interval at 6am. Temperatures will get to a high of 12°C at 4:00pm, winds will reach highs of 12mph with gusts of 19mph and light rain will start at around 9.00pm continuing into the following day.
That rain will carry on into Sunday until around 1.00pm with a cloudy and then later largely overcast night. Temperatures reaching up to 11°C, winds 15mph and gusts up to 25mph.
Monday will be cloudy with light rain from 10.00pm. Temperatures will reach up to 13°C, winds 14mph and gusts up to 25mph.
First published at 14:44, Friday, 02 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|