Search for missing man with links to Barrow
Last updated at 17:19, Thursday, 23 January 2014
POLICE are re-appealing for information about a missing man with links to Barrow.
33-year-old Gareth Parker left his home address on Barley Cop Lane in Lancaster at around 10pm on January 15.
He has not been seen since then and officers and his family are growing increasingly concerned for him.
When he left the house, Mr Parker was wearing a thick, padded white hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms with bright orange stripes on the sides and black trainers.
He was also carrying a grey and black duffel bag, potentially containing an unknown change of clothes and some other personal belongings.
Gareth is described as white, of stocky build, with brown eyes and around five feet eight inches tall.
Detective Inspector Simon Dent said: “Both ourselves and Gareth’s family are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare as it is out of character for him to be away from home and for none of his family or friends to know where he is.
“We know he has friends and family in Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Fleetwood, Blackpool and Barrow and so we would appeal to people in these areas, as well as in the Lancaster and Heysham areas to be particularly vigilant.
“We would also urge Gareth himself to get in touch with either his family or the police to let someone know he is safe and well.”
Any information should be passed to police on 101.
First published at 17:14, Thursday, 23 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Success brewing as Hardknott signs prestigious high street deal
- £7,500 pledge to help make Millom ‘danger’ park fit for purpose
- Hundreds lap up Millom Infant School summer entertainment
- Millom Post Office will be closed for up to three weeks during revamp
- Residents of flood-risk Millom set to get emergency plan
- Warning to DIY rat killers in South Cumbria
- PHOTOS: Festival atmosphere marks end of busy year for Barrow college
- Call for CCTV cameras to be installed in Dalton
- Families’ plight as Barrow Foodbank sees numbers soar by a third
- Hundreds want to leave cash-strapped Cumbria authority
- Barrow Raiders show true grit to defeat Newcastle Thunder
- Millom CC blow leaders Dalton away
- Barrow CC pro is star with bat and ball
- Barrow Raiders score thrilling win over Newcastle Thunder - with video highlights (3 comments)
- Wins for Askam and Millom in National Conference
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Time for Barrow Raiders to step it up
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Time to silence Thunder
- Barrow Raiders score thrilling win over Newcastle Thunder
- Moffatt's Royal day at Cartmel: with picture gallery
- Barrow Raiders told to steal Newcastle's Thunder
- WEDDING ALBUM: Sharna Forsyth and James Tyson
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Venice
- FOOD REVIEW: Punchbowl, Crosthwaite
- Time to forge better deal within the EU
- FOOD REVIEW: The Crown, North Scale, Walney
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Bali
- Toddler fights back from heart surgery
- Garden no safe place for birds
- WEDDING ALBUM: Gemma Jones and Craig Brown
- Let’s unite and take on fight together