Search for missing man with links to Barrow
Last updated at 17:19, Thursday, 23 January 2014
POLICE are re-appealing for information about a missing man with links to Barrow.
33-year-old Gareth Parker left his home address on Barley Cop Lane in Lancaster at around 10pm on January 15.
He has not been seen since then and officers and his family are growing increasingly concerned for him.
When he left the house, Mr Parker was wearing a thick, padded white hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms with bright orange stripes on the sides and black trainers.
He was also carrying a grey and black duffel bag, potentially containing an unknown change of clothes and some other personal belongings.
Gareth is described as white, of stocky build, with brown eyes and around five feet eight inches tall.
Detective Inspector Simon Dent said: “Both ourselves and Gareth’s family are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare as it is out of character for him to be away from home and for none of his family or friends to know where he is.
“We know he has friends and family in Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Fleetwood, Blackpool and Barrow and so we would appeal to people in these areas, as well as in the Lancaster and Heysham areas to be particularly vigilant.
“We would also urge Gareth himself to get in touch with either his family or the police to let someone know he is safe and well.”
Any information should be passed to police on 101.
First published at 17:14, Thursday, 23 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow after massive increase in train services announced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- New moto-cross team for Furness (1 comment)
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|