Roadworks cause A590 tailbacks for people travelling between Ulverston and Barrow
Last updated at 09:04, Wednesday, 18 September 2013
ROADWORKS are causing long tailbacks on the A590 this morning for the second day running.
A section of road at Swarthmoor has been reduced to one lane, with temporary traffic lights controlling the flow of traffic.
The work – about which there was no prior warning to residents – is adding up to ten minutes onto journey times between Ulverston to Barrow.
Traffic is queueing back into Ulverston in a westbound direction and into and beyond Swarthmoor in a eastbound direction.
First published at 09:03, Wednesday, 18 September 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Family Notices
- Competition rules
- Advertise with us
- Reader Travel
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- ‘Three years? We couldn’t believe it’ Barrow killer victim's family speak out (39 comments)
- Principal of Furness Academy in Barrow steps down (10 comments)
- Barrow killer ‘in pieces’ at death of his victim
- UPDATE: Vicious dog located after woman attacked in Barrow (7 comments)
- Train hits cow in Cumbria, line reopens (2 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|
|Boosting Barrow and Furness|
|Love your life, Live your life||Community news pages - join the Facebook page for your town or village|