Rescue team help woman after Cumbria fell slip
Last updated at 18:12, Sunday, 19 January 2014
A MOUNTAIN rescue team helped a woman who slipped on Hampsfell in Cumbria this morning.
Kendal Mountain Rescue Team were called to assist the North West Ambulance Service with a female casualty who had slipped on Hampsfell, north of Grange, at 10.25am.
The woman sustained a lower leg injury and was taken to hospital in an ambulance.
First published at 16:00, Sunday, 19 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted (2 comments)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|