The storm in pictures: how Barrow and south Cumbria was battered
Last updated at 10:39, Friday, 06 December 2013
HIGH tides and strong winds caused dangerous conditions across South Cumbria yesterday.
And there is the prospect of a further tidal surge this afternoon, though it is unlikely to be as ferocious as that witnessed yesterday, weather experts have said.
Updates and weather warning will be carried on the Evening Mail website as the day progresses.
First published at 12:48, Thursday, 05 December 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (8 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (7 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (5 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|