Pregnant Barrow woman clipped by wing mirror
Last updated at 10:24, Sunday, 25 May 2014
A PREGNANT Barrow woman was struck by the wing mirror of a car as she attempted to enter her vehicle.
The incident occured on Friday, in Duke Street, Barrow, at about 3.45pm.
She stepped on the road to enter her vehicle and was hit in the right hip by a light blue car, believed to be a Vauxhall Astra. The driver did not stop.
Police are asking anybody who may have witnessed the incident to contact Cumbria Police on 101 and speak to PC Kirkham.
First published at 15:08, Saturday, 24 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|