Power cut affects 1,000 customers in Barrow
Last updated at 12:43, Sunday, 27 July 2014
JUST over 1,000 customers lost power to their homes in Barrow this morning.
Properties in the LA14 postcode lost their electricity supply at 11.10am due to a fault on an overhead power line.
Electricity was restored to homes at about 12.30pm.
A spokesman for Electricity North West apologised for the inconvenience.
First published at 12:42, Sunday, 27 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Dolan aims to build on Barrow Raiders start (1 comment)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|