Power cut affects 1,000 customers in Barrow
Last updated at 12:43, Sunday, 27 July 2014
JUST over 1,000 customers lost power to their homes in Barrow this morning.
Properties in the LA14 postcode lost their electricity supply at 11.10am due to a fault on an overhead power line.
Electricity was restored to homes at about 12.30pm.
A spokesman for Electricity North West apologised for the inconvenience.
First published at 12:42, Sunday, 27 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Firefighters called after woman gets stuck in Ulverston pool
- Public can help decide future of historic Ulverston cottage (5 comments)
- Lucas Palfreeman
- New Ulverston emergency services centre planned (8 comments)
- Jobs hope as Cumbria lighting firm bags luxury jets contract
- Police descend on Ulverston home thought to be drugs hub
- Village holds summit on plans to demolish Coot
- News from Ulverston Operatic Society
- Ulverston photographer has answered the call of the wild
- Floods spark fresh fears over Ulverston housing
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
Kendall Brothers Ltd
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|