Police warning over lost drugs in Cumbria town
Last updated at 14:06, Thursday, 26 June 2014
MEDICATION which could be harmful if taken by the wrong person has been lost in a Cumbria town.
Police have been informed that medication was lost in Workington sometime on Tuesday afternoon in the Station Road area going towards Park Lane Clinic.
The medication lost was Quetiapin – anti-psychotic tablets. The medication is described as being packaged in blister packs, in a green and white box.
These drugs could cause harm if they are taken by people who do not medically require them.
Police are urging anyone who may find medication that does not belong to them to take it to their nearest police station or pharmacy.
First published at 14:04, Thursday, 26 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|