Police warning over lost drugs in Cumbria town
Last updated at 14:06, Thursday, 26 June 2014
MEDICATION which could be harmful if taken by the wrong person has been lost in a Cumbria town.
Police have been informed that medication was lost in Workington sometime on Tuesday afternoon in the Station Road area going towards Park Lane Clinic.
The medication lost was Quetiapin – anti-psychotic tablets. The medication is described as being packaged in blister packs, in a green and white box.
These drugs could cause harm if they are taken by people who do not medically require them.
Police are urging anyone who may find medication that does not belong to them to take it to their nearest police station or pharmacy.
First published at 14:04, Thursday, 26 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|