Police seek group of men following Ulverston assault
Last updated at 14:13, Friday, 20 April 2012
A GROUP of men are being asked to contact police after an alleged assault in Ulverston.
A 46-year-old man from Ulverston was walking home when he was attacked between 3am and 3.45am last Friday.
Police said the man alleged he had been assaulted by two men in Watery Lane.
Both of the men were described as being in their twenties.
One was said to be five feet 10 inches tall, skinny, wearing no top and with short cropped brown hair, which was slightly longer on top.
The second was five feet six inches tall, with cropped short fair hair, glasses and a sky blue top.
He was also described as possibly having a false leg.
The first suspect is believed to have suffered an eye injury during the incident, while the victim was left with a swollen right eye and swelling and reddening to his forehead.
The pair are believed to have been in a group on the night with five other men who the police would like to speak to.
The men are described as: l Male aged 20, five feet four inches tall, average build with blue jeans and a striped top and short dark gelled hair.
He had a broken leg with a pot on and was using a crutch.
Male aged 20,five feet five inches tall, well built with short hair, wearing an all white top and jacket.
l Male aged 20, five feet seven inches tall, skinny, wearing a dark top and blue jeans with dark hair
l Male aged 20, five feet five inches tall, skinny with glasses, who had a tattoo “made in cumbria” on the back of his neck, he had a possible ailment, which impaired his movement.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sergeant Mark Lyon-Maris or PC Mark Turner at Ulverston police on 101 or ring Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
First published at 13:34, Friday, 20 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|