Police renew appeal to find missing Barrow man
Last updated at 09:49, Monday, 18 March 2013
POLICE are renewing their appeal for information about a Barrow man who has been missing for more than a week.
Mark James March, 30, has been missing since March 9.
Mr March was last seen by his family at around 10am on March 9 and he has not made any contact with them since or returned to his father's home in Dane Ghyll Park.
His family are extremely concerned about him and described how this is out of character. They are urging him to make contact with them, or the police, to confirm he is safe and well.
He is described as white with short dark-brown hair, 5ft 9inch tall with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a blue cotton jacket, with dark tracksuit bottoms, with white trainers.
Anyone who has seen or spoken to Mr March, sometimes known as MJ, since 10am on March 9, is asked to contact Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 13:59, Thursday, 14 March 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (10 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (3 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (2 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Businesses backing calls to improve Cumbria rail services (3 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|