Police renew appeal to find missing Barrow man
Last updated at 09:49, Monday, 18 March 2013
POLICE are renewing their appeal for information about a Barrow man who has been missing for more than a week.
Mark James March, 30, has been missing since March 9.
Mr March was last seen by his family at around 10am on March 9 and he has not made any contact with them since or returned to his father's home in Dane Ghyll Park.
His family are extremely concerned about him and described how this is out of character. They are urging him to make contact with them, or the police, to confirm he is safe and well.
He is described as white with short dark-brown hair, 5ft 9inch tall with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a blue cotton jacket, with dark tracksuit bottoms, with white trainers.
Anyone who has seen or spoken to Mr March, sometimes known as MJ, since 10am on March 9, is asked to contact Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 13:59, Thursday, 14 March 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|