Police name woman who died in Cumbria collision
Last updated at 08:29, Thursday, 15 May 2014
CUMBRIA police have confirmed the name of the woman who died after a collision in the county.
Police were called to a road traffic collision on the B5300 between Maryport and Allonby at 11.20pm on Tuesday.
Police have said the woman who died was Yvonne Hetherington-Tunstall, aged 48 from Curzon Street, Maryport.
One vehicle, a S-type Jaguar left the road near to the Crosscanonby junction.
Despite efforts by the emergency services, Mrs Hetherington-Tunstall, the sole occupant of the vehicle, died at the scene.
Police are working to establish the circumstances of the collision and appeal for any witnesses to contact Cumbria Police on 101 and speak to PC Martin Renney.
First published at 08:28, Thursday, 15 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|