Police name woman who died in Cumbria collision
Last updated at 08:29, Thursday, 15 May 2014
CUMBRIA police have confirmed the name of the woman who died after a collision in the county.
Police were called to a road traffic collision on the B5300 between Maryport and Allonby at 11.20pm on Tuesday.
Police have said the woman who died was Yvonne Hetherington-Tunstall, aged 48 from Curzon Street, Maryport.
One vehicle, a S-type Jaguar left the road near to the Crosscanonby junction.
Despite efforts by the emergency services, Mrs Hetherington-Tunstall, the sole occupant of the vehicle, died at the scene.
Police are working to establish the circumstances of the collision and appeal for any witnesses to contact Cumbria Police on 101 and speak to PC Martin Renney.
First published at 08:28, Thursday, 15 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (10 comments)
- Police attend emergency at Barrow town centre toilets (4 comments)
- Alcoholic ex-soldier stole bottle of wine in Barrow (1 comment)
- Doubts raised over nuclear subs move - Cumbria experts have say
- Tributes to Barrow AFC striker and Vickerstown bowler Billy (4 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|