Police hunt van driver who left scene of Barrow accident
Last updated at 08:47, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
POLICE are trying to trace a driver who left the scene of an accident in Barrow.
Two vehicles collided at the exit of the car park at Walney Road Retail Park near to Argos and Home Bargains at 3.20pm on Saturday March 15 2014.
A Peugeot 206, which was waiting to turn left, was struck by a white transit van.
A police spokesman said: “Both drivers initially stopped and spoke to each other.
“After agreeing to pull over in a convenient location, the driver of the white transit van drove off, heading out of town.”
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 09:20, Sunday, 16 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (53 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (36 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|