Police hunt for dine and dash pair in Ulverston
Last updated at 08:47, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
Police are on the hunt for two men who made off without paying at an Indian restaurant in Ulverston.
The pair, who have been described as 35 to 40 years old, fled from British Raj on Sunday February 2.
Officers have also been warning other venues of the incident.
One offender has been described as 6ft tall, of a slim build with short golden hair, wearing a T-shirt possibly cream in colour.
The second male has been described as 5ft 10 tall, of a chubby build with short dark brown hair, wearing a T-shirt and both possibly had West Midlands accents.
Witnesses can contact Ulverston police on 101 quoting Log 0002.
First published at 09:52, Monday, 03 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|