Police hunt Barrow men who failed to attend court
Published at 11:55, Thursday, 01 May 2014
POLICE are hunting two Barrow men who failed to turn up to court today.
Warrants for arrest without bail were issued by Furness Magistrates’ Court for two men who were due to appear in court today.
Miguel Antonio Bossio, of Jarrow Street, Barrow, was due to appear for a theft charge.
The 34-year-old is alleged to have stolen a Giant Yukon FX2 bike worth £375 between March 23 and March 26.
Michael Edward Rogers, of Greengate Street, Barrow, was also due in court to answer a theft charge.
It is alleged that the 38-year-old stole an electric band saw worth £300 on April 17.
Magistrates’ issued warrants for the arrest of both men after they failed to answer bail and attend court today.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Delight for Swarthmoor singer as Misstasia make live shows of Britain's Got Talent
- Rare bird spotted in Furness (1 comment)
- Families still have unanswered questions after Furness midwife struck off
- Emergency services called after car taken by tide off Walney (2 comments)
- Food lovers line the streets for Ulverston festival
- Ulverston Food Festival to showcase the best of Cumbria cuisine
- The ultimate guide to Kidfest in Barrow
- Police appeal after woman assaulted in Barrow
- Your guide to Kidfest in Barrow - Britain's biggest children’s music festival
- Search for owners of dog found on top of Lake District fell
- Walney Cents win Barton Townley Cup thriller (1 comment)
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace
- Barrow look to bank points bonus
- Run kings Lindal look to kick on
- Millom and Walney set for cup final classic
- Excitement builds as Scholes heads to Barrow
- Millom RL ace at the double for GB
- Privilege to lead Millom says Sibley
- Penalty shootout success for Walney over Holker: with picture gallery
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Price tag of £800 for the perfect pint
- Golden era of the variety acts gets return to stage
- WEDDING ALBUM: Michelle Fredericks and Matthew Wilson
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945