Police hunt Barrow men who failed to attend court
Published at 11:55, Thursday, 01 May 2014
POLICE are hunting two Barrow men who failed to turn up to court today.
Warrants for arrest without bail were issued by Furness Magistrates’ Court for two men who were due to appear in court today.
Miguel Antonio Bossio, of Jarrow Street, Barrow, was due to appear for a theft charge.
The 34-year-old is alleged to have stolen a Giant Yukon FX2 bike worth £375 between March 23 and March 26.
Michael Edward Rogers, of Greengate Street, Barrow, was also due in court to answer a theft charge.
It is alleged that the 38-year-old stole an electric band saw worth £300 on April 17.
Magistrates’ issued warrants for the arrest of both men after they failed to answer bail and attend court today.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Horses and dogs shine at Ulverston show
- Barrow worker who hit colleague with hammer faces prison
- Ulverston toilet debate continues (2 comments)
- South Cumbria farmer’s shock after savaged lambs are found by daughters
- WITH VIDEO: Facebook friends rally round to give Barrow dog life-saving surgery (1 comment)
- Cumbria GP surgeries in line for £7m cash windfall
- Barrow hospital chef appeared on TV with celebrity chef James Martin (2 comments)
- Head of pioneering Barrow school to leave his post
- Barrow pharmacist is first to prescribe drugs without the doctor
- Heart of Ulverston nomination form
- Barrow batsman Liam targets Lancashire bow after setting world record
- Cook scoops Barrow AFC awards haul
- Hawcoat Sayle to last-day win
- De La Salle sink Furness on final day
- Crewe derail Walney Terriers
- Butler nears Barrow Raiders return
- Crarey blasts 'schoolboy' Barrow Raiders (1 comment)
- Edmo calls for one final push with Barrow AFC on brink of title (3 comments)
- Fleetwood fly to Barrow win:with picture gallery
- Askam edge thriller:with picture gallery
- Park designer’s son was killed in action
- Time to get back out to the garden
- Tracking down the pals of a Furness teenage soldier
- Military honours for unknown six
- Familiar call for more health service money
- WEDDING ALBUM: Kirsty Haddock and Ryan Brown
- FOOD REVIEW: Storrs Hall On The Lake, Windermere
- Guitar smashers made a big noise at old Public Hall
- Searching for story of plate
- A £20 car boot find is sold for £7,000
Visit our websites for...
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|