Police hunt Barrow men who failed to attend court
Published at 11:55, Thursday, 01 May 2014
POLICE are hunting two Barrow men who failed to turn up to court today.
Warrants for arrest without bail were issued by Furness Magistrates’ Court for two men who were due to appear in court today.
Miguel Antonio Bossio, of Jarrow Street, Barrow, was due to appear for a theft charge.
The 34-year-old is alleged to have stolen a Giant Yukon FX2 bike worth £375 between March 23 and March 26.
Michael Edward Rogers, of Greengate Street, Barrow, was also due in court to answer a theft charge.
It is alleged that the 38-year-old stole an electric band saw worth £300 on April 17.
Magistrates’ issued warrants for the arrest of both men after they failed to answer bail and attend court today.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|