Police attend sudden death of man, 42, in Barrow
Last updated at 14:39, Wednesday, 27 August 2014
POLICE attended a sudden death in Barrow.
A Cumbria police spokesman said the force was called at 12.12pm on Tuesday to a property in Rawlinson Street in relation to a sudden death.
Police have confirmed on Wednesday that the man was 42-years-old and it is not believed that there are any suspicious circumstances.
Part of a back street were cordoned off and two police vehicles were at the scene yesterday.
Police officers guarded both the front and back of a property while investigations inside were carried out.
The spokesman said officers were at the scene aiming to establish the circumstances.
First published at 13:49, Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|