Police arrest man in Barrow motorcycle collision
Last updated at 14:20, Wednesday, 16 April 2014
A MOTORCYCLIST who sustained serious leg injuries following a crash in Barrow has been arrested in connection with an alleged string of motoring offences.
The man, a 37-year-old from Barrow, has been arrested after the crash in North Road, Barrow, on March 30.
The motorcyclist is suspected of driving when unfit through drink or drugs, failing to provide a sample of blood following an road accident, and driving whilst disqualified.
The man had been riding a red Yamaha motorbike and suffered serious leg injuries in the incident.
The collision also involved a silver Ford Focus.
The man has been released on police bail until June 5.
First published at 12:06, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing from police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|