Police arrest man in Barrow motorcycle collision
Last updated at 14:20, Wednesday, 16 April 2014
A MOTORCYCLIST who sustained serious leg injuries following a crash in Barrow has been arrested in connection with an alleged string of motoring offences.
The man, a 37-year-old from Barrow, has been arrested after the crash in North Road, Barrow, on March 30.
The motorcyclist is suspected of driving when unfit through drink or drugs, failing to provide a sample of blood following an road accident, and driving whilst disqualified.
The man had been riding a red Yamaha motorbike and suffered serious leg injuries in the incident.
The collision also involved a silver Ford Focus.
The man has been released on police bail until June 5.
First published at 12:06, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|