Police appeal to trace missing man who may be in Cumbria
Last updated at 13:55, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
POLICE have renewed their appeal to help trace a missing man who could be in Cumbria.
Richard Bennett, 44, was reported missing on April 9, after he had not been seen by his neighbours in Lumley Court Hebburn for more than a week.
Mr Bennett is described as 5ft 8in to 5ft 10in, stocky build, with dark short hair and facial hair. He may have been wearing a red waterproof jacket, dark walking trousers with green gaiters and walking boots and carrying a rucksack.
Police have urged Mr Bennett or anyone who sees him or believes they know where he is, is asked to get in contact with Northumbria Police on 101 quoting reference 498 090414 so officers can ensure he is safe and well.
First published at 12:18, Wednesday, 16 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (51 comments)
- Pedestrian airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries after Cumbria collision
- Barrow mum’s baby death anger
- Barrow man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill after two-hour police negotiations
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|