Cumbria man found safe and well in Glasgow
Last updated at 08:44, Wednesday, 25 June 2014
Police have confirmed that a Cumbria man previously reported missing has been found safe and well in Glasgow.
Gary Lane, 45, had returned from a holiday in St Lucia on Wednesday and stayed at a friend’s house at Hoghton Close, Lancaster that night. He has then left the address in the early hours of Thursday morning , leaving his clothes and mobile phone behind.
It is thought that he has then gone on to Glasgow, and has now been confirmed by police.
First published at 10:33, Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (53 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (36 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|