Police appeal after Cumbria man assaulted twice
Last updated at 08:51, Thursday, 12 June 2014
POLICE are investigating after a 36-year-old man was assaulted twice in a Cumbria town centre.
The first incident caused the victim minor injuries, but the second incident was more serious and the victim sustained a broken jaw.
Police are appealing for witnesses to either of these incidents in Kendal.
A 22-year-old man, from the Kendal area, has been arrested on suspicion of ABH and GBH offences and is currently on police bail.
The first incident occurred at Blackhall Road, near the bus station at approximately 5pm on Thursday June 5. Witnesses who may have been near the bus stop for the 555 bus to Milnthorpe, and who may have seen this incident, are asked to get in touch.
The second incident occurred between 11pm on Friday June 6 and 1.30am on Saturday June 7 in the area towards the rear of Highgate and Waterside.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Cumbria Police on 101 and ask for DC Kerley at Kendal CID, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 08:50, Thursday, 12 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|