Police appeal after boy urinates at Barrow station and threatens staff
Last updated at 10:43, Wednesday, 11 June 2014
BRITISH Transport Police officers are asking for the public’s help after a boy urinated on a platform and threatened staff on Sunday May 25, at Barrow train station.
PC Alan Fernie, of BTP Lancaster, said: “Just after 9.15pm a group of three boys were stood on the station platform. Two of the group left the station but one remained and began to urinate against a wall. When challenged by staff he was abusive and threatening towards them before leaving the station.”
PC Fernie added: “We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour of any kind and are working hard with the train companies to tackle it."
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference B3 of 10/06/2014. Information can also be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
First published at 10:17, Wednesday, 11 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Big swing would be required for red Barrow seat to change colour
- More than 120 Cumbria and Lancashire jobs at risk
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain
- Warning of traders selling mattresses door to door in Barrow
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|