Police appeal after attempted burglary at Barrow hairdressers
Last updated at 18:42, Thursday, 20 March 2014
POLICE are appealing for information about an attempted burglary at a Barrow hairdressers.
There was an attempted break in at Klipso Hair and Beauty salon in Napier Street overnight between 4.30pm on Wednesday and 9am on Thursday.
Police said someone entered the back yard of the business and tried to break into a ground floor window, causing damage.
Anyone with information is asked to call Barrow police on 101.
First published at 18:41, Thursday, 20 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Supporters uphold Lancashire tradition (61 comments)
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|