Police appeal after attempted burglary at Barrow hairdressers
Last updated at 18:42, Thursday, 20 March 2014
POLICE are appealing for information about an attempted burglary at a Barrow hairdressers.
There was an attempted break in at Klipso Hair and Beauty salon in Napier Street overnight between 4.30pm on Wednesday and 9am on Thursday.
Police said someone entered the back yard of the business and tried to break into a ground floor window, causing damage.
Anyone with information is asked to call Barrow police on 101.
First published at 18:41, Thursday, 20 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- X Factor star surprises young Barrow fans (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|