Police appeal after attempted burglary at Barrow hairdressers
Last updated at 18:42, Thursday, 20 March 2014
POLICE are appealing for information about an attempted burglary at a Barrow hairdressers.
There was an attempted break in at Klipso Hair and Beauty salon in Napier Street overnight between 4.30pm on Wednesday and 9am on Thursday.
Police said someone entered the back yard of the business and tried to break into a ground floor window, causing damage.
Anyone with information is asked to call Barrow police on 101.
First published at 18:41, Thursday, 20 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|