Police and Crime Commissioner to hold a surgery in south Cumbria
Last updated at 10:18, Thursday, 09 January 2014
POLICE and Crime Commissioner, Richard Rhodes will be holding a surgery in south Cumbria.
Mr Rhodes is inviting people to go along and share their views about policing in the county.
He will be in the café at Asda in Kendal between 3.30pm and 5pm on January 16.
Pre-booked appointments are welcomed. To book a time slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01768 217734. Alternatively feel free to drop in to see the Commissioner without an appointment .
Mr Rhodes said: “A key responsibility of the police and crime commissioner is listening to the views of the people of Cumbria and using them to influence the future policing in the county. It is important that as many people as possible could come along to the surgeries and share their issues and needs.”
The dates for future surgeries to be held throughout the county will be announced in due course.
First published at 09:59, Thursday, 09 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- UPDATE: Van driver sustains minor head injury after A590 crash
- Cumbria great-grandfather wins £727k share of Lotto jackpot
- Sandwich and coffee chains serve up jobs boost for town
- Barrow students sign up to save a life and continue Ulverston girl’s legacy
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- South Cumbria Musical Festival entrants well versed in spoken word round
- Key performances from musicians at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Firm hopes £5m Barrow Island flats revamp will attract new tenants
- Police investigate report of assault against boy at Barrow AFC ground
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (2 comments)
- Hawcoat Park come close to causing upset
- Late flourish ends Furness hopes of flattening Fleetwood
- Cooksey does Brook Street proud
- Pete on the Beat: Home Nations have hard work to come
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure (1 comment)
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (7 comments)
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|