Police and Crime Commissioner to hold a surgery in south Cumbria
Last updated at 10:18, Thursday, 09 January 2014
POLICE and Crime Commissioner, Richard Rhodes will be holding a surgery in south Cumbria.
Mr Rhodes is inviting people to go along and share their views about policing in the county.
He will be in the café at Asda in Kendal between 3.30pm and 5pm on January 16.
Pre-booked appointments are welcomed. To book a time slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01768 217734. Alternatively feel free to drop in to see the Commissioner without an appointment .
Mr Rhodes said: “A key responsibility of the police and crime commissioner is listening to the views of the people of Cumbria and using them to influence the future policing in the county. It is important that as many people as possible could come along to the surgeries and share their issues and needs.”
The dates for future surgeries to be held throughout the county will be announced in due course.
First published at 09:59, Thursday, 09 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow after massive increase in train services announced
- New moto-cross team for Furness (1 comment)
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|