Police and Crime Commissioner to hold a surgery in south Cumbria
Last updated at 10:18, Thursday, 09 January 2014
POLICE and Crime Commissioner, Richard Rhodes will be holding a surgery in south Cumbria.
Mr Rhodes is inviting people to go along and share their views about policing in the county.
He will be in the café at Asda in Kendal between 3.30pm and 5pm on January 16.
Pre-booked appointments are welcomed. To book a time slot, please email email@example.com or ring 01768 217734. Alternatively feel free to drop in to see the Commissioner without an appointment .
Mr Rhodes said: “A key responsibility of the police and crime commissioner is listening to the views of the people of Cumbria and using them to influence the future policing in the county. It is important that as many people as possible could come along to the surgeries and share their issues and needs.”
The dates for future surgeries to be held throughout the county will be announced in due course.
First published at 09:59, Thursday, 09 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Ulverston housing scheme ‘last chance to keep park going’
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Dolan aims to build on Barrow Raiders start (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|