Walney pensioner to stand trial on drink drive charge
Last updated at 15:40, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
A PENSIONER from Walney will stand trial accused of drink driving.
Margaret Doran, of Plymouth Street, Walney, appeared in Furness Magistrates’ Court today charged with drink driving.
It is alleged Doran, 70, was over the limit on November 17 when she was stopped by police in Barrow.
Following a blood test she was found to have 199mg of alcohol in 100ml of blood, the legal limit is 80mg.
Doran pleaded not guilty to the charge and is due to stand trial in Furness Magistrates’ Court on April 1.
First published at 12:15, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- UPDATE: Woman airlifted to hospital and road closed after Barrow crash
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|