Paramedics called to Barrow car crash near BAE Systems
Last updated at 13:16, Friday, 06 June 2014
PARAMEDICS and police were called to a car crash this afternoon in Barrow.
A Vauxhall Astra and a Nissan Micra collided in Ferry Road, near the roundabout outside BAE Systems at about 12.15pm, causing damage to both vehicles.
A Barrow woman was driving the Vauxhall, and a 66-year-old woman from Ulverston was driving the Nissan.
No serious injuries have been reported by the drivers.
A police spokesman said the vehicles were moved off the road quickly and there were no road blockages.
First published at 13:13, Friday, 06 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|