Paraglider crash in Cumbria's Lake District
Last updated at 17:41, Friday, 22 February 2013
A PARAGLIDER pilot has been rescued after crashing in Cumbria’s Lake District.
The Great North Air Ambulance airlifted a man from Carrock Fell this afternoon
The Penrith man suffered back and chest injuries. He was carried down the fell and then transported to Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle in eight minutes.
The service said his injuries were non-life threatening.
First published at 17:38, Friday, 22 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Prudhoe: Monkeying around lands brothers in hot water
- Prudhoe: Hundreds sign petition to reinstate 604 bus service
- Ovingham Bridge repairs are gathering pace
- Prudhoe: Woodland Trust opposes proposal
- Close House course gets ready to enjoy some senior moments
- Investment will have huge impact
- Police school calls will shock many
- Kelly-Ann Pullin and Christopher Harris
- Owners must scoop the poop
- Did your kids trash park?
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|