Open day for unemployed Barrow youngsters
Last updated at 13:40, Monday, 13 January 2014
THE Prince’s Trust in Barrow will be holding an open day on Wednesday for young people looking for work.
The event will be held between 10am and 3pm at the Barrow AFC Study Centre in Wilkie Street.
The Prince's Trust course is open to anyone aged 16-25 who is unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week.
Students who take part in the course learn skills to help them get back into work, such as CV writing, cover letters, interview techniques and teamwork skills.
Students develop these skills while taking part in five day residential trip
First published at 13:38, Monday, 13 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (53 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (36 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|