New court date for Barrow child sex offence accused
Last updated at 10:17, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
A NEW court date has been confirmed for a Barrow couple accused of commissioning a child sex offence.
Kevin and Susan Barnett, both 27, and of Rawlinson Street, Barrow, were due to appear in Preston Crown Court yesterday.
The pair have yet to enter a plea.
The alleged offence is said to relate to text messages sent between the two.
They last appeared on June 20 and the case was adjourned for two weeks.
They are due to make their next appearance at Preston Crown Court alongside Nikita Moore, of St Vincent Street, Barrow, on July 28.
Moore is charged with four counts of conspiracy to commit serious sex offences against a child under 13 between May and June this year.
First published at 10:15, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow - increase in train services announced
- Barrow footballer who suffered stroke tells of goal to get back on pitch
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- Case of Barrow man charged with attempted murder adjourned
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|