New court date for Barrow child sex offence accused
Last updated at 10:17, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
A NEW court date has been confirmed for a Barrow couple accused of commissioning a child sex offence.
Kevin and Susan Barnett, both 27, and of Rawlinson Street, Barrow, were due to appear in Preston Crown Court yesterday.
The pair have yet to enter a plea.
The alleged offence is said to relate to text messages sent between the two.
They last appeared on June 20 and the case was adjourned for two weeks.
They are due to make their next appearance at Preston Crown Court alongside Nikita Moore, of St Vincent Street, Barrow, on July 28.
Moore is charged with four counts of conspiracy to commit serious sex offences against a child under 13 between May and June this year.
First published at 10:15, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|