New arrival at Cumbria zoo
Last updated at 17:41, Saturday, 29 March 2014
A CUMBRIA zoo is celebrating a new arrival.
South Lakes Wild Animal Park, in Dalton, has announced the arrival of its newest baby animal, a giraffe, named Katoumi.
The Dalton park said the baby is a male giraffe and he is doing very well.
First published at 17:30, Saturday, 29 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Very nice, but what happened to the little giraffe that broke its leg? Or has this a replacement.
Make your comment
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain
- Warning of traders selling mattresses door to door in Barrow
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength