Minor disruption for Barrow motorists tomorrow as submarine section is to be moved
Last updated at 15:26, Monday, 02 June 2014
A SECTION of a submarine is set to be transported in Barrow tomorrow and will cause a temporary disruption to road users.
BAE Systems is due to transport a section of casing for the fifth Astute class submarine, Anson, from the main shipyard gate on Bridge Road to the Devonshire Dock Hall gate on North Road at around 9.15am.
There will be no disruption to parking in the area, however there may be minor disruption to traffic travelling along Bridge Road for a short time.
The movement is due to last around 15 minutes.
First published at 15:25, Monday, 02 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|