Scores join in Millom bouncy castle fun
Published at 16:58, Friday, 10 August 2012
EXCITED youngsters were bouncing off the walls this week.
More than 70 children flocked to Millom Recreation Centre for the Bouncy Castle Madness event on Wednesday.
Making the most of their school summer holiday, the kids enjoyed playing on the giant inflatable slide, with the younger ones partying on the smaller bouncy castles and in the soft play area.
Tracy Kirk, co-manager of the Lancashire Road centre, said: “The Bouncy Castle Madness days are always very popular and this time we had 75 children.
“We’ve just had plans past for a deluxe soft play area, as well as a gym extension, and this shows that there is a need for it in Millom.”
Copeland Borough Council signed off on a 15-year lease extension for the centre last month.
The board of directors are now in the process of putting the extension work out to tender.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Search for owners of dog found on top of Lake District fell
- Millom double death inquest concludes
- Witnesses sought after Millom tyre slashing incident
- Charity collection box stolen from South Cumbria garden centre
- Call for legal high crackdown after teens taken ill (1 comment)
- Cumbria fire cuts ‘have decimated service’ (2 comments)
- Ulverston Food Festival set to showcase the best of Cumbria cuisine
- Furness Enterprise legacy to live on after Barrow council steps in (1 comment)
- New Barrow jetty is ‘too short’ to use at low tide, claims ferryman (11 comments)
- Labour group in snub to first elected Copeland mayor
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace
- Barrow look to bank points bonus
- Run kings Lindal look to kick on
- Millom and Walney set for cup final classic
- Excitement builds as Scholes heads to Barrow
- Millom RL ace at the double for GB
- Privilege to lead Millom says Sibley
- Penalty shootout success for Walney over Holker: with picture gallery
- Furness Rovers delight in final triumph: with picture gallery
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945
- Millom teenager steps out in style with charity shop bargains
- Proud to fight your corner (1 comment)
- Take a bus trip back to the past
Visit our websites for...
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|