Scores join in Millom bouncy castle fun
Published at 16:58, Friday, 10 August 2012
EXCITED youngsters were bouncing off the walls this week.
More than 70 children flocked to Millom Recreation Centre for the Bouncy Castle Madness event on Wednesday.
Making the most of their school summer holiday, the kids enjoyed playing on the giant inflatable slide, with the younger ones partying on the smaller bouncy castles and in the soft play area.
Tracy Kirk, co-manager of the Lancashire Road centre, said: “The Bouncy Castle Madness days are always very popular and this time we had 75 children.
“We’ve just had plans past for a deluxe soft play area, as well as a gym extension, and this shows that there is a need for it in Millom.”
Copeland Borough Council signed off on a 15-year lease extension for the centre last month.
The board of directors are now in the process of putting the extension work out to tender.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|