Millom children record CD
Last updated at 17:02, Tuesday, 13 November 2012
BELTING out the lyrics with pride, children from the Millom Partnership of Schools’ choir put the finishing touches to their fundraising Song for Millom.
After months of rehearsal, about 40 pupils, from each of the area’s primary schools and secondary school, visited the Bay Radio studios, in Lancaster, to record the track.
Once finished, the CD, and an accompanying DVD, will be on sale, with any money raised going towards youth music projects in South Copeland.
Singer Megan Spragg, 11, said: “It has been a really good experience. and has boosted my confidence. I can’t wait for lots of people to hear us sing.”
First published at 17:01, Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- UPDATE: Woman airlifted to hospital and road closed after Barrow crash
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|