Millom woman faces trial charged with verbally abusing children
Last updated at 10:11, Friday, 15 August 2014
A MILLOM woman will face trial after denying verbally abusing two children.
Alexandra Shaw, formerly of School Terrace, Millom, but now of Dingle, Liverpool, pleaded not guilty to using threatening or abusive words or behaviour towards the nine-year-old complainants on July 5 in St George’s Road, Millom.
The 38-year-old’s trial will take place on October 9 at Furness Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 10:07, Friday, 15 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted (2 comments)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|