Millom man to appear in court over 'false' blog article
Last updated at 11:18, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
A MILLOM man is due in court tomorrow charged with conveying false information.
Michael John Paley, of Salthouse Road, Millom, will appear in Furness Magistrates’ Court tomorrow charged with conveying false information on May 4.
It is alleged Paley made false claims about Hannah Williamson on his Millom Web online blog.
Paley previously appeared on June 19 when he pleaded not guilty to the offence.
The case was adjourned at the request of his solicitor.
First published at 11:07, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Big Clean team hit Askam beach for tidy-up
- Water supply cut off in Ulverston
- Nude bathing “plans” and edible cars among Cumbria April fools
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
- Dog walkers saved by Ulverston rescue team
- Barrow chip shop smash - man in court
- Ulverston fun day unleashed for animal lovers
- Barrow mum saved baby from choking
- Health and transport plans could win Copeland seat
- Barrow man ‘in dark place’ when he hit pregnant girlfriend in stomach
- Penny takes Palma path in 100 marathons mission
- McHale ready to roar on his TT debut
- Evening Mail's Emma learns the lessons of triathlon bid
- Anglers over rainbow with restocking
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener (2 comments)
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (6 comments)
- Hawcoat Park come close to causing upset
- Late flourish ends Furness hopes of flattening Fleetwood
Visit our websites for...
- Boiler problem shuts Workington swimming pools
- Mum slims down after fairground ride shame
- Bid to revitalise Workington's 'industrial spine' as Eastman plant closes (10 comments)
- ‘Cost fears’ prevented council’s challenge to Cockermouth Market Place ruling (26 comments)
- Cockermouth Carnival is cancelled (2 comments)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|