Millom man jailed
Last updated at 12:10, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
A MILLOM man has been jailed for failing to follow court orders.
Richard James Atkinson, of Lord Street, Millom, appeared in Furness Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with breaching two community orders.
Atkinson, 26, admitted the breaches which were made on December 5 last year, to attend appointments on December 19.
The orders were made after Atkinson was convicted following harassment of Yvonne Atkinson and continually asking her for money between October 3 and November 3 2013.
Atkinson was sentenced to 12 weeks in jail for failing to comply with the orders with two extra weeks to run consecutive to his sentence for failing to pay his fines.
First published at 11:38, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|