Second court appearance today for Millom man on harassment charge
Last updated at 09:44, Wednesday, 14 May 2014
A Millom man has denied a charge of posting a message on a website which was indecent or grossly offensive for the purpose of causing distress or anxiety.
Michael John Paley, 49, of Salthouse Road, Millom, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He pleaded not guilty to the charge, which related to before March 7.
Paley was bailed and the case was adjourned until today.
A trial was due to take place today which Paley is accused of a charge of stalking without fear/ alarm/ distress in Millom between September 1, 2013 and February 17.
Paley pleaded not guilty to the offence in March.
First published at 10:15, Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
- Foot of ice on the lake
- Police hunt woman who touched boy in Barrow street
- Cruel prank leaves Cumbrian pensioner badly injured
- Three men in South Lakes court on firearm and assault charges
- BARROW RL GREATS: Paddy McAteer picks his best West Cumbrian 17 (1 comment)
- Alleged sex offender due in Barrow court
- Woman involved in Windermere crash had been drinking - court heard
- Baby injured in Cumbria horror smash
- BARROW RL GREATS: Paddy McAteer picks his best local 17 (8 comments)
- Electricity to be cut off at South Lakes restaurant
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|