Millom man 48, pleads not guilty to stalking
Last updated at 12:02, Friday, 07 March 2014
A 48-YEAR-OLD Millom man has denied stalking a woman.
Michael Paley, of Salthouse Road, Millom, pleaded not guilty to stalking without fear, distress or alarm at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Paley is accused of carrying out the alleged offence in Steel Green, Haverigg, between September 1, 2013 and February 17 this year.
Paley is accused of loitering outside the alleged victim’s house in order to watch or spy on her.
His trial is scheduled to take place on May 14 at Furness Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 11:30, Friday, 07 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Man dies following two-vehicle collision on A66 Cumbria
- ASSAULT CHARGE PC KEEPS HIS JOB
- Finalists revealed in south Cumbria talent contest
- Man punched in face in Barrow
- Barrow man arrested following car park incident (2 comments)
- Drilling platform on Windermere
- LUCKY ESCAPE FOR COCKLERS
- Police investigate death of woman in Barrow
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|