Millom hotelier on drink-drive charge
Last updated at 15:40, Tuesday, 29 April 2014
A Millom hotelier was due in court today facing drink-driving charges.
David Eley, who runs the Peel Hotel, in Bedford Street, Millom, was due to appear in Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with drink-driving.
It is alleged Eley, 57, was driving a Vauxhall Zafira in Bedford Street on April 6.
It is alleged he was almost three times over the drink-drive limit.
If he pleads guilty Eley will be banned from driving.
First published at 14:58, Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|