Millom Hospital campaigners to march tonight
Last updated at 09:07, Wednesday, 07 May 2014
CAMPAIGNERS will join in a march tonight in a fight to protect services at Millom Hospital.
The march will take place at 6pm, starting outside Millom Community Hospital, in Lapstone Road. More than 2,000 people are expected to attend.
The hospital has been closed to admissions since April due to a shortage of staff.
Members of the public fear the hospital will be closed for good – despite reassurances to the contrary from the Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Cumbria Commissioning Group.
First published at 08:23, Wednesday, 07 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|