Man taken to hospital after being found in Barrow street
Last updated at 11:10, Tuesday, 21 January 2014
A MAN ws taken to hospital after being found having a seizure in a Barrow street.
Police were called at 8.06am on Monday January 20 after the man was found in the road at the junction of Salthouse Road and Brigg Street.
A member of the public found the man and called the emergency services.
Police said the ambulance service was called and the man was taken to hospital, a spokeswoman said the man had no injuries.
First published at 08:35, Monday, 20 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|