Man taken to hospital after being found in Barrow street
Last updated at 11:10, Tuesday, 21 January 2014
A MAN ws taken to hospital after being found having a seizure in a Barrow street.
Police were called at 8.06am on Monday January 20 after the man was found in the road at the junction of Salthouse Road and Brigg Street.
A member of the public found the man and called the emergency services.
Police said the ambulance service was called and the man was taken to hospital, a spokeswoman said the man had no injuries.
First published at 08:35, Monday, 20 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (32 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (15 comments)
- ‘Deadly’ pigeon droppings force Millom council closure (1 comment)
- Ulverston housing scheme ‘last chance to keep park going’ (2 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|