Man saved from capsized dinghy near Piel Island
Last updated at 13:30, Sunday, 06 April 2014
A MAN who capsized a dinghy near Piel Island was helped out by inshore rescue.
Barrow’s inshore lifeboat was tending to a broken down yacht near the island yesterday at 2.30pm when they came across the man in the waters.
They helped get him back to shore and the incident was resolved within 45 minutes.
First published at 13:24, Sunday, 06 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (10 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (2 comments)
- Levy could see supermarket profits ploughed into Ulverston (2 comments)
- Protesters pledge to fight plan for 38 Barrow homes near historic site
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|