Man saved from capsized dinghy near Piel Island
Last updated at 13:30, Sunday, 06 April 2014
A MAN who capsized a dinghy near Piel Island was helped out by inshore rescue.
Barrow’s inshore lifeboat was tending to a broken down yacht near the island yesterday at 2.30pm when they came across the man in the waters.
They helped get him back to shore and the incident was resolved within 45 minutes.
First published at 13:24, Sunday, 06 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|