Man pleads guilty to Barrow assaults
Last updated at 12:55, Friday, 28 December 2012
A MAN has pleaded guilty after two people were assaulted in Barrow.
Nathan Moffatt, 29, of Clifford Street, Barrow, has been charged with two counts of common assault, one on a man and the other on a woman, on Wednesday.
He pleaded guilty to both charges when he appeared in Furness Magistrates' Court today.
Moffatt was remanded on conditional bail until January 3 when he will be sentenced.
First published at 16:47, Thursday, 27 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (3 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|