Man pleads guilty to Barrow assaults
Last updated at 12:55, Friday, 28 December 2012
A MAN has pleaded guilty after two people were assaulted in Barrow.
Nathan Moffatt, 29, of Clifford Street, Barrow, has been charged with two counts of common assault, one on a man and the other on a woman, on Wednesday.
He pleaded guilty to both charges when he appeared in Furness Magistrates' Court today.
Moffatt was remanded on conditional bail until January 3 when he will be sentenced.
First published at 16:47, Thursday, 27 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|